Stanley Your Blogging Host

Stanley Your Blogging Host

Thursday, November 10, 2011

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter...

Back again. That was a nice little nap. I was having a dream that I was chasing Valentine across the yard. She's our cat, you know. Mostly everyone has one.

There are times that I almost feel like she's my "Garfield," and I'm her "Odie." She can be so smug sometimes. But then again, I just can't help myself. When I see her outside I just feel the need to chase after her. That's when she gets me in trouble.

Today, for instance, she came home and ran under Tom's truck. I chased her across the road, and I got in big trouble for that. Tom had to chase after me around the neighbor's house and yard. I jumped in the pond. I thought it was great fun. I don't think Tom agreed.

Besides, I was already in the doghouse before that happened. I rolled around in some stinky stuff and had to get a bath. That didn't make Tom and Donna happy either.

So, I had to spend some time in "my house," (that's what they call my crate, but I know better).

After I did my time in solitary, and had some time to think about what I did, I took Donna's chicken dinner she had packed for lunch. She was p---oed. She gave me quite a lecture. It was good, though. I can see why she was taking it to work. Excellent chicken...done just the way I like it!

I get a lot of raw chicken to eat. They say it's good for me...blah, blah, blah. Is that the way they eat it? No way. I heard they got a little under-cooked chicken at the BBQ last week, and all they did was complain. See how they like it.

They say I was a little wired this morning. I don't know, maybe it was the diet. After all, I didn't get my raw chicken this morning. Forget to take it out of the freezer, eh?

Well, I think I'll get Tom to let me out for a bit. Then, I'll come back in and take another nap before dinner.

Woof! Woof!
Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment