Stanley Your Blogging Host

Stanley Your Blogging Host

Friday, November 18, 2011

Now that's funny...

Boy! Am I in a good mood! I don't know if it was that chicken I ate, the walk I had, or the romp I had over in the neighbor's yard. Something feels good, though.

Then again, maybe it was the joke I heard. Here goes...

Three labs were sitting in the Vets office. (Did you hear this one?) There was a Chocolate Lab, a Yellow Lab and a Black Lab.

The Yellow says to the Chocolate, "What are you here for?"

"I'm a pisser," said the Chocolate. "I piss on everything. I piss on the carpet, on the furniture, the laundry, the floor...everything. Today, I pissed in the middle of the owner's bed."

"So, what are they gonna do?" asked the Black Lab.

"Give me Prozac, I guess. The Vet says it's good for everything," he replied.

"What are you here for?" the Chocolate Lab asked the Yellow Lab.

"I'm a chewer," he replied. "I chew shoes, clothes, papers, remote controls...you name it. I chew it."

"What do you think they'll do for you?" asked the Black Lab.

"I guess I'll get the Prozac, too," responded the Yellow.

"How about you?" they both questioned the Black Lab.

"I'm a humper," he admitted. "I hump the cat, the kids, the guests, etc.

"This morning, I tried to hump my master when she was bent over after she got out of the shower," he added.

"That's bad," noted the Yellow Lab.

"Prozac, for you, too," commented the Chocolate.

"No, I'm here to get my nails clipped," he said sheepishly.

Well, I hope you don't mind my little joke. Now, it's back to my nap.

Woof! Woof!
Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment