Stanley Your Blogging Host

Stanley Your Blogging Host

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Weekend Tail Waggings

Ah! It's Saturday! It's been another rough week. It's a dog eat dog world, you know.

Yesterday started out much like a typical day, but instead of Tom & me out running errands most of the day, he and Donna went out. You know what that means? I spent most of the day in "my house."

Really, the crate isn't that bad. I just nap the time away, but when they come back and let me out, I usually just lay there with that sad look. It's killer. They feel so guilty. It's usually good for a treat or two, or maybe a nice big juicy meat bone.

Even as a dog you have to know how to work the system.

The afternoon wasn't so bad, though. The three of us went for a walk at Nolde. That's unusual for Donna to tag along, but she kept up with us boys.

There were a lot of downed trees at the forest, but we managed to make it through the trails okay.

Oh, I almost forgot. I found a nice pile of stinky poop or something while there, and got a chance to roll in it. I don't know why that makes them so mad. I don't have a problem with it.

When we got home it was dinner time, then, it was nap time in my house because they went out again. It was pretty darn late when they got home. I was getting concerned!

Then, it was out for a quick tinkle, and then, up to bed. I had to beg Tom for another bone, though. Have to keep that guilt thing workin', you know!

Well, up this morning. Had my breakfast. Did all my duties. Now, I just have to plan my day.

Donna ran the vacuum this morning, and that thing just pisses me off. One of these days I am going to bite it's head off. That thing is noisy and annoying!

Tom's in there working at the computer. I don't know what he does in there.

I'll give him a few more minutes, then, I'll have to get his attention. First, I rattle the gate a little in the doorway. (Because, technically, I am not allowed in there).

If that doesn't work, I'll start grabbing stuff and making noise. I just keep at it until he pays attention.

It's the weekend. I got my paws crossed that we'll do something fun today.

Woof! Woof!
Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment