Stanley Your Blogging Host

Stanley Your Blogging Host

Friday, March 30, 2012

My Spring Update...

Well, it's been a long time since I had a chance to blog. It has been a busy Winter and Tom doesn't let me on the computer.

We took a few walks at Nolde Forest. I love that place. There are just so many sights and smells around that place, and the trails are so interesting.

We don't go to the soccer fields as much any more. I am not sure why.

It is amazing how much devastation has taken place in the forest from all the storms. There are so many trees down. It is unbelievable. They have done a pretty good job of cleaning things up, though. And now that things are starting to green-up it doesn't look so bad.

What does look bad, however, is that big swath they cut through the woods at Nolde for that pipeline. That looks ugly! With a capital "U."

Tom took me to a new place a few times. It's a big park over by the Reading Museum. That place goes on forever. We went there one day with Kim, Noah and Luke. That was fun.

Tom, Donna and I also went there one day. It's good for a change of pace, but not as much fun because they are really strict about being on a leash.

I haven't gotten into too much trouble, lately. I'll keep you posted if I do. You know I will!

Ruff! Ruff!
Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment