Stanley Your Blogging Host

Stanley Your Blogging Host

Friday, November 9, 2012

I missed my birthday!

Would you believe that it's been so long since I had a chance to write, that I failed to mention my own birthday? Well, it's true. I turned two back in August, and while I have calmed down considerably, I still manage to get myself in trouble from time to time. Recently, I have grown accustomed to sleeping on the sofa. I got this great thing worked out. I beg Tom to go up to bed with my evening bone. Then, after I am done with that, and things have settled down, I figured out how to get the bedroom door open. From there, it's just a tip-toe down the stairs, and I get a nice, comfy, restful sleep on the sofa. So far, it has worked out well. Tom hasn't been taking me on walks nearly as much as he used to. I am not sure if he's busy these days, or lazy. Either way, it's bad for me. They don't seem to get it when I try to tell them I need something. Therefore, I just have to take matter into my own paws, and really get their attention. That usually means grabbing something in my mouth like one of the kid's toys, or some important paper, or something. That usually let's them know I mean business. Valentine is still a little nasty and snooty. I tell you I fall for it every time. When I see her I run over to her, wag my tail, get all happy, and she just lifts her nose, and runs off, or finds a way to get me in trouble. When will I learn that cats don't make good pals? Well, once again, I am getting a little tired. I guess it's time for a nap. See ya! Woof! Woof! Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment